Have you ever made raw brownies? They’re a revelation. The very first “raw” recipe I ever tried was a raw brownie and it changed my view of indulgences forever.
1 cup of fresh raspberries, or frozen raspberries thawed
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Place shredded coconuts and pecans in a food processor and mix them on high until blended. Add the cacao powder and blend.
- Slowly drop in the dates one at a time until the whole mix starts to form together into a ball.
- Place the dough into a pan and press it down with your hands or with a spatula.
- Set it in the freezer to chill for about 40 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the freezer and cut them into the desired servings.
- In a blender, combine the coulis ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place the brownies on the the serving dish and drizzle with the coulis.
- Serve & enjoy!