This smoothie is an Ode to Elvis and a real treat!
You may have heard that Elvis’ favourite sandwich was peanut butter and banana… Specifically, he loved butter-soaked grilled banana and peanut butter sandwiches. Well we can do without the heavy butter and bread and just take the super flavourful match-made-in-heaven combination of peanut butter and banana.
Recipe – 2 servings
- 18 oz. of almond milk (or 10 oz. of almond milk and 1 cup of ice cubes if your bananas aren’t frozen)
- 1 large banana or 2 small ones (preferably frozen)
- 4 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 scoop of your favourite vanilla protein powder (optional)
- pinch of vanilla bean powder (optional)
- 2 cups of spinach to make it a green smoothie! (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high speed blender and blitz!
- Put on your favourite Elvis tune, drink, and enjoy!